We believe everyone should have the knowledge, tools, and encouragement necessary to maximize their wealth, minimize their expenses, and experience a lifetime of financial wellness. These financial and educational resources are provided with the hope that they make your path to financial wellness just a little easier.
Let MMI’s experts show you how to reduce debt, build savings, balance your budget, and much more. New articles added regularly. Sign up for our weekly newsletter to have articles delivered directly to your inbox.
Personal finance can be a tricky subject. If you have questions there’s a good chance we have answers. Check out our extensive list of frequently asked questions..
- Credit Counseling FAQ
- Debt Management FAQ
- Bankruptcy Counseling FAQ
- Foreclosure Prevention FAQ
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling FAQ
Trying to manage the gap between your income and your expenses? Check out our in-depth budget guides, designed to help you cut costs as painlessly as possible.
- Ultimate Guide to Cutting Cable
- Ultimate Guide to Saving Money on Groceries
- Ultimate Guide to Saving on Home Insurance
- Ultimate Guide to Saving on Car Insurance
- Ultimate Guide to Reducing Your Cellphone Bill
- Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Medications
- Ultimate Guide to Rebuilding Your Credit
- Ultimate Guide to Creating a DIY Debt Management Plan
- Ultimate Guide to Creating a Budget
- Ultimate Guide to Consolidating Your Debts
- Ultimate Guide to Combining Finances After Marriage
Ready to go in-depth on a financial topic? We offer a collection of fun, insightful ebooks covering a range of money topics.
- Getting the Credit You Deserve
- Cheap Eats
- Love and Money
- New Beginnings
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Personal Finance
- Thrifty Thanksgiving
- Tips for Change
- Your 30 Step Path to Financial Wellness
- Managing Debt to Improve Your Mental Wealth
Articles & Other Resources
Increase your understanding of money and personal finances with these short articles covering a variety of important fiscal concepts.
- Credit Counseling Resources
- Debt Management Resources
- Debt Consolidation Resources
- Bankruptcy Counseling Resources
- Housing Resources